- This event has passed.
Controlled Substance Regulation 2020 [ONLINE]
October 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
An academic panel on controlled substance regulation including current issues in cannabis, opioid, and psychedelics law.
About this Event
- Jennifer Oliva, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Alex Kreit, Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law, Center on Addiction Law & Policy
- Dustin Marlan, University of Massachusetts School of Law
- Mason Marks, Gonzaga University School of Law/Harvard University
- Kathryn Lucido, Third-year law student, public defender, and President of the Gonzaga University Cannabis Law Club.
Admission to this virtual event is free, but registration is required. A Zoom link will be e-mailed to ticket holders on October 10th.