- This event has passed.
National Drug Policy Reform Seminar [ONLINE]
August 15 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
About this Event
The National Drug Policy Reform Seminar (NDPRS) is a free, nonpartisan, virtual public gathering place for policymakers, experts, and advocates from across the United States to discuss the evolving drug policy landscape and future of marijuana law reform.
Timed to take place in the days leading up to the 2020 Democratic and Republican National Conventions, NDPRS provides the next administration and Congress with recommendations to successfully navigate the evolving cannabis policy landscape.
NDPRS is presented by NORML, Students for Sensible Drug Policy, Drug Policy Alliance, Minority Cannabis Business Association, Wisconsin NORML, and other movement allies in partnership with the National Cannabis Festival.
Join us for a series of engaging discussions covering topics, including:
- The Advocates Behind the MORE Act
- The History of Prohibition and the Case for Full Decriminalization
- Winning with Marijuana in a Swing State
- The Intersection Between Climate Justice and the War on Drugs
- How Can a Federal Regulatory Framework Serve as a Foundation for Social Equity?
To be announced. RSVP today to receive event announcements, updates and resources.
Various sponsorship packages are available. Please contact Erick Soto at firstname.lastname@example.org.