- This event has passed.
Psych Congress Preconference: Institute for Psychedelics Education [ONLINE]
September 9 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Psychedelic medicines have successfully been studied in conjunction with psychotherapy for the treatment of a wide range of psychiatric disorders. Psychedelics are positioned to be the next big breakthrough in psychiatry, and mental health providers need to be ready for what this will mean for their practices. Join members of the Psych Congress Steering Committee, along with the world’s foremost psychedelic researchers, for a day full of provocative and insightful education on what this new wave of treatments could mean for the future of psychiatry.
- Robin Carhart-Harris, PhD, Imperial College London
- Alan Davis, PhD, Johns Hopkins University
- Rick Doblin, PhD, Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
- Rakesh Jain, MD, MPH, Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- Saundra Jain, MA, PsyD, LPC, University of Texas at Austin
- Ekatarina Malievskaia, MD, MScPH, COMPASS
- Robert Jesse, Johns Hopkins University
- Andrew Penn, MS, NP, University of California, San Francisco
- Scott Shannon, MD, ABIHM Wholeness Centers
- Charles Raison, MD, University of Wisconsin-Madison/Usona Institute
- Malynn Utzinger, MD, Usona Institutenin